At a glance
Saving Lives and Changing Hearts . . .
Crossroads at a Glance:
- Who: Young people, men and women, who are between 18-30, from all over Ireland are welcome to participate.
- What: An annual pro-life walk around Ireland lasting four weeks and over 1,000 km. Taking place each summer from mid-July to mid-August.
- When: The 2013 “All Ireland Pro-Life Walk” starts on June 10th and ends July 8th.
- Where: The walk begins in Dublin and does a circuitous route around Ireland (including Northern Ireland), passing through major cities and towns along the way and ends in Dublin.
- Why: We walk to witness to the dignity and sanctity of every human life, especially the unborn. Crossroads is a peaceful, prayerful organization dedicated to helping bring about a “Culture of Life.”